Mauna Loa Helicopters has an open enrollment policy. However, at certain times it may be necessary for us to limit our enrollment. This is to ensure that each student who applies has the potential and motivation to successfully train and complete our program. For admission we require the following from each applicant prior to enrollment:
- Completed Submittable Enrollment Application
- Copy of your US passport or birth certificate
- A $150 non-refundable enrollment fee. Receipt of these fees guarantees you a training slot as scheduled with an Administrator at Mauna Loa Helicopters. A nominal 4.167% -4.712% Hawaii general excise tax will be charged to your student account.
- Professional Pilot Program only: Copy of a High School Diploma/Transcript or GED or College Diploma/Transcript
- A copy of FAA medical
- A short video of yourself answering three key questions